Artoonix

Your creation, your inspiration
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:44 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:54 pm 

Over the last few years, I've uploaded to Youtube lots of demos, projects, tests and experiments. Recently, I've been going through everything in my channel to see what playlists I could usefully put together.

One decision, therefore, has been to set up a playlist for most of my Artoonix uploads -

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... QKjoLPhap5

For anyone interested in Artoonix there is everything here from short tests of specific techniques or functions to experiments with simultating more than one centre of rotation, right up to using Artoonix with other software as well as major projects and mini-movies. I have also often used Artoonix as an image manipulator and as a way to create slideshows.

One unusual set of projects was to use Artoonix to put together a set of guitar demos originally created by my friend Paul del Nevo. This involved copying and then importing movies and soundtracks from his shop's website and reconstituting them inside Artoonix together with added information for eventual upload to Youtube. This was all done with Paul's permission after the closure of his shop. All these Artoonix projects have been collected together into a separate playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 9S7KQro0Zl

The main playlist spans the times before and after the introduction of functions such as tweening. Hopefully there might be something here of interest and use. if nothing else, I hope the variety of uploads goes some ways to demonstrating my view of the pros and cons of this excellent piece of software.