Artoonix

Your creation, your inspiration
It is currently Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Animation Options
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:29 pm 

Sorry I post this twice, one in the Artoonix for kids, and one here. I didn't see this part until now.

My suggestion:
I'd like to have the option to have one frame morph into another within a defined number of frames as in moving morph by one frame dissapearing into the next(s);

A rotation option to rotate (an) object(s) within a defined number of frames as in moving rotation;

A fade to color option to make one frame fade to a color in a defined number of frames, and a translation option, so it can move an object in a defined number of frames so Artoonix users don't have to create frame by frame of an object moving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:02 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, Captaincqy
Thanks for your message. Frame twining, and I guess that this is what you are asking for here, is rather difficult to implement. Especially in the way that it actually makes sense in animations. The good news is that it it is being worked on by the developers of artoonix so it will be appearing in the coming versions.
cheers,
youri

Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:47 pm 

Thanks. Will I be able to get this upgrade if I didn't register?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:43 am 
Site Admin

Hi,
Well yes, of course - all new versions are available for download from this website. Registration will allow you to unlock the full version of artoonix and (while we are still in 1.x versions) will give you free upgrades to all full versions in the future. And it's only 20 USD now, so it's a bargain really ;).
cheers,
youri

Post subject: Re: Animation Options
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:29 pm 

captaincqy wrote:
I'd like to have the option to have one frame morph into another within a defined number of frames; A rotation option to rotate (an) object(s) within a defined number of frames; A fade to color option to make one frame fade to a color in a defined number of frames, and a translation option, so it can move an object in a defined number of frames.

Just noticed this post from last year as I was browsing the forum.

I assume you've checked out v1.7 because all that is now easily possible, exactly as you described .... as long as you have registered the software and thus gained access to the tweening function which is what controls all those actions.