Artoonix Home Artoonix Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to change an immage..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pennaz91

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: How to change an immage.. Reply with quote

I FINALLY UPLOAD A TOON ON THE GALLERY!! YAAAY!! Thank you! But I'm thinking about change the immage for the video! How can I do that?
KayNine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FINALLY - Gallery viewers who haven't explored Youtube, start to see Pennaz91's work.

This is a simple 'taster' but shows how easy it is to make an effective little movie using very simple techniques, a good soundtrack and (wait for the big secret) ... A BIT OF IMAGINATION.

As for your query - I'm not sure what you mean. Maybe Youri will understand (after all, he IS one of the two main Artoonix experts).

If you mean 'How can you change an uploaded image in a movie' or 'How can I change the avatar which identifies the movie' ----- you can't. There are no editing options. Once uploaded, that's it. Only Youri or Andrei can delete an upload (they did it recently for me when I thought I had problems with an upload).

One thing NOT to do is to upload a near-duplicate of your original movie. Another user recently started to upload duplicates in different formats which was not only silly but also caused problems for the server used by the Artoonix team.

However, if that isn't what you mean - then I can't offer any suggestions.
Pennaz91

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

understood.
youri
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah, you probably mean - how to change the "thumbnail image"? well, indeed, it's tricky.. the only advice i could give is: before you upload save one of the keyframes as a JPEG image and use when uploading the animation (in the "Select a thumbnail image to upload" part).
hope this helps!
youri
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Artoonix Forum Index -> Artoonix Gallery All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: