Artoonix Home Artoonix Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cut outs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Artoonix Forum Index -> Artoonix Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ev

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject: cut outs Reply with quote

Hey folks,
unless I am missing a basic capability, ( please let me know if I am, as I always seem to be doing things the hard way!) there is not a simple function for "cutting out objects" that one wants to animate-or simply paste over another background...
I imagine that ( and again sorry for the Photo shop comparison) a "magic wand" that selects figure/ground and "cuts around to the edge" of an object would be invaluable to me- I spend a heck of alot of time not only cutting, but cleaning up objects -
thanx
ev
andrei
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest to look at the "Frame editor->Using selected area" section of the manual. You could get a lot of useful techniques with this tool - moving, cutting, copying, clearing parts of objects.
The photoshop-like "magic wand" is still in a list for implementation.
ev

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: cut outs Reply with quote

Thanx Andrei,
will do
EV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Artoonix Forum Index -> Artoonix Feature Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: